Tuesday, May 10, 2016

15 Hilarious Quotes from a 4 Year-Old

Kids are fantastic, they are a walking comedy that never disappoints. They contradict themselves, say things that don't make sense, and sing the most random things (Wait don't we all do that?). I hope these 15 Hilarious Quotes from a 4 year-old tickle your funny bones my Spicies!  

1.Me: If you could choose a name, what would you choose? 
4 year old: Barnelepus! 


2. "I love people, they are
so
 funny and poopy."

3. (Singing loudly) "Run away! Run away! Run away from dangerous gas."

4.Me: You need a haircut 

4 year old: No! I just love my fluffy hair! 

5. "My puppy's name is Awesome of the Awesomeness, but we just call him Awesome." 

6."Give me pirate food!" 

7. "I'm not hungry, I just want cereal." 

8. (In March) "I just have to decorate for Halloween and Christmas." 

9. "Do you want me to cut your hair really short?" 

10. "That tastes like poison!" 

11. Me: Who is Harry Potter's best friend? 
4 year old: (singing) Wron! Wron! Wron We easily!

12. (Holding a cockroach toy) "I just love it and his name is Ripper Pipper." 

13. "You drive real cars? Well that's super dangerous." 

14. "I just hate stupid people." 

15. "I will eat all the donuts by myself and nobody else can have any

Deep down we all relate #14 and #15.
And maybe #2 ;) 



1 comment:

  1. Haha, 4 year olds are so great to be around, and I agree; we can all relate to #14 and #15 :P

    ReplyDelete